Friday, December 5, 2008

jindal2012blog.com

I'm not directing you to a new blog I have created for our most recent assignment, this is a blog I came across on RightPundits.com. The blog appears to be relatively new, but it has begun to synthesize coverage of news stories and videos of Jindal. I know there are many other similiar sites out there, which I fully support. We certainly need to keep someone one these sites and encourage them to continue there efforts, but as strategists, I think we also need to put effort into showing an energized Repulican party. By restoring faith in the party first, we are bringing more attention to more than one potential candidate, helping to ensure Jindal doesn't peak too early. In the same regard, I think we need to keep a close eye on potential GOP members who could run against him for the nomination. This will help us to develop a long-term campaign strategy. Romney is certainly someone we will need to follow, and there are quite a few google hits for John Thune. These people will certainly influence are approach to Jindal's campaign.

No comments: