Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twitter-ing

Like many of us in the class, I signed up for Twitter, and so far haven't gotten much out of it. The feature that checks your email contacts against twitter users is pretty neat, but didn't serve me well considering 1 person in my contacts uses it. From there, trying to find people that aren't in my contacts (I was trying to search for some of you) did not prove to be as easy as I thought. When I tried to use the find people function, it continued to search my contacts again. I think I have to agree with Mike and Kasey and say that Facebook is much more user friendly. Twitter seems to take only one aspect that facebook offers (status updates) and does it less effectively. I am going to continue to spend some time with it and maybe my feelings will change, but I have to figure out how to find people first. For any of you who have discovered how that works, my username is mcdain.

No comments: